Greg Sargent's Plum Line quotes "thePrez" recently at the "jobs "summit, and I am just astonished he's finally (almost) said it:
So, in the weeks and months that followed, we undertook a series of difficult steps to prevent that outcome. And we were forced to take those steps largely without the help of an opposition party which, unfortunately, after having presided over the decision-making that led to the crisis, decided to hand it over to others to solve.And THAT is as close as I have heard anybody--much less Obama himself--come to alluding that the Pukes threw the election last year (though I admit he may be referring to Congressional Pukes' complete abdication, too).
But of course, that’s just what happened. The Pukes (and their Owners) noticed that even white people were starting to hate the Busheviks, and things were falling apart, and shit was gonna hit the fan, so it might as well hit it with a Dim--the first woman or the first Person of Color (PoC) would be nice. So they:
- chose a ticket that managed to make half-African Obama look (at least temporarily, by comparison) smart, sane and safe;
- apparently foreswore their penchant for electronic electoral larceny;
- abandoned (apparently) the flank attacks by US Attys–-even though the ones in situ were proven partisans of the regime–-and
- otherwise kept their distance,
- took their “defeat” with signal good humor,
- and set about to make sure that Obama and the Dims were utterly and completely implicated in their crimes and fiascoes by the end of the first year.
It seems that Obama was in fact one who did.
Which to me makes his desperate efforts to forge ‘bipartisanship’ all the more puzzling…