Newsmax.com, one of America's leading online news services, is conducting an urgent national online poll about President Obama and the Democrat's plan for universal health care.Barely competent reading skills will reveal the evident bias of the poll; it doesn't take a degree in rhetoric. In the first question you have already a begged question there. The Shamwow/Senate plan does less than nothing about creating "universal health care." The second question contains an equally blatant untruth to which the voter is encouraged to assent, that "45 million" beneficiaries will include aliens. Then, having implanted the cues, the next questions are more neutrally phrased, since these are probably the items which will be featured in the later press releases. If I were a clever fellow, I would call this a case of "Poll-ution."
Newsmax will provide the results of this poll to major media outlets. Additionally, Newsmax's results will be shared with popular radio talk-show hosts across America.
Newsmax reports have been cited by major media outlets, including CNN, ABC News, Fox News, CBS, MSNBC and other major networks.
Don't miss this opportunity to let your voice be heard! Many media outlets and national leaders are interested in your opinion. Hundreds of media outlets have reported on Newsmax's online polls.
Vote today!1) Do you support President Obama's and the Democrat's plan for universal health care?
2) Do you believe the Democratic health plan should include 45 million uninsured, including illegal aliens?
Yes, should include 45 million.
No, should not.
3) Do you approve of President Obama’s handling of health care reform?
4) Do you believe Obama’s health care plan is too expensive?
5) Do you agree that new health care costs should be paid for by increasing taxes on the "wealthy"?
Yes, increase taxes on the wealthy.
No, don't increase taxes.
6) If you were allowed to join the public health care system at rates cheaper than your private insurance, would you join it?
Yes, I would join.
No I would not join.
7) Who did you vote for in 2008?
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Rigged Polls: Usually They're Not This Sloppy, But It's NEWSMAX, So...
The blogosphere knows NEWSMAX to be a blatantly partisan, fucktard/rightard/birthtard front. Today they had a poll. It is an exemplary case of all the things you can do to cast your poll into disrepute statistically while you get the data you want.